giovedì 23 settembre 2010

Treviso Comic Book Festival

Hi folks, it's a full time period and I don't have time to post something new, but I'm working hard, there're some secret project and I can't share my work for now. By the way I'm happy to announce this weekend there will be two interesting exhibition (and one next the other) about Teiera and Zizì during the Treviso Comic Book Festival!
WOW
I attach the infos here for the italians ;)
Please wish me good luck!


A zonzo con Zizì
Frammenti illustrati di cinque viaggi immaginari
25 settembre /09 ottobre
Spazio XYZ
Via Inferiore 29
Treviso (TV)
inaugurazione: sabato 25 ore 19.00

La mostra è dedicata ai viaggi mai realizzati, ai viaggi sognati e sarà composta da una serie di cartoline illustrate. Vi faremo entrare nei viaggi che vorremmo fare e che un giorno faremo!
Presto aggiorneremo la pagina delle attività!
****
Teiera: infusi di idee
25/09 - 09/10
Rumors Shop
Via Inferiore 31
Treviso (TV)
inaugurazione: sabato 25 ore 19.00

In esposizione oltre alle nostre opere già edite, due nuove pubblicazioni di Daniela Tieni ed Eleonora Antonioni!

2 commenti:

Cristina ha detto...

que grande es el cartel de las tacitas!

●• Thereza ha detto...

good luck, but i'm sure it'll be wonderful :)
yay, i'd love to do a teiera project!