mercoledì 27 gennaio 2010

Continuiamo a spadellare frittate



I'm working hard those days on my last exam at the ISIA and more I've some different projects to develop, so I'll not be online for a while.
But the Zizì's project "Ho detto frittata ha capito tortilla" (I've said omelet he understood tortilla) it's continuing with a second exhibition in the gallery ZUNI at Ferrara, I'll not be there but there will be Caterina and Serena.
----
In questi giorni sto lavorando assiduamente per il mio ultimo esame all'ISIA e ad alcuni progetti da sviluppare, non sarò molto online.
Ma il progetto di Zizì "Ho detto frittata ha capito tortilla" continua con una seconda mostra alla galleria ZUNI di Ferrara, purtroppo non ci sarò ma a fare anche le mie veci ci saranno le care Caterina e Serena.

HO DETTO FRITTATA HA CAPITO TORTILLA
A broken telephone illustrated

29 january / 21 february
inauguration friday 29th january at 7.30 p.m.

ZUNI arte contemporanea
Via Ragno 15
Ferrara

I post two nice pics from the Barcelona exhibition, you can watch more on our flickr and our activities page.
----
Posto due foto carine della mostra a Barcellona, potete vederne molte altre nel nostro flickr e sulla nostra pagina delle attività.

Nessun commento: