mercoledì 1 agosto 2012

HAPPY SUMMER! / watermelon

happy summer! watermelon
HAPPY SUMMER, FRIENDS!
This is a little present to wish you an happy august: a wallpaper I made for iphone, ipad and computer desktops, feel free to download and share! :)
Stay tuned on this blog or my facebook page because I'm going to make other free wallpapers during all over august!
----
BUONA ESTATE, AMICI!
Questo è un piccolo regalino per augurarvi un felice agosto: uno sfondo che ho realizzato per iphone, ipad e per computer, sentitevi liberi di scaricarlo e condividere il link! :)
Rimanete connessi a questo blog o alla mia pagina facebook, perché posterò altri sfondi gratuiti durante tutto il mese di agosto!

Download:
iPhone / iPad / 1280×800 / 1440×900 / 1680×1050 / 1920×1200

6 commenti:

serena ha detto...

buone vacanze ! : )

Marta Vargas ha detto...

Me encanta Giulia! :-)
Hacía tiempo que no pasaba por aquí!

Olivilla ha detto...

Guilia!!!!! as allways I love it!!!
I will post it in my blog and tweet it too!
when are you going on holidays! I can't wait for mine!

orangoing ha detto...

Lovely ! I like watermelon.
<3

giulia sagramola ha detto...

So glas you like it! :)

giulia sagramola ha detto...

gracias Marta
e grazie Serena, buone vacanze a te!