mercoledì 12 ottobre 2011

Band Loch Markt 2011

Band Loch Band Loch Band Loch Band Loch
Last Sunday it has been a nice nice day. I spent it in the Band Loch Markt, a nice event in Bergamo. I was sailing my personal handmade creations (new stuff like purses, keyholders and wooden badges!) more, Teiera's fanzines and my book Bacio a cinque. The selection of the sellers was very good but the company was the best: ones of my dearest friends plus great people I wanted to meet for a long time!
Here you can see some of them works:
----
La scorsa domenica è stata una giornata davvero bella. L'ho passata al Band Loch Markt, un bell'evento a Bergamo. Ho venduto le mie creazioni fatte a mano (nuove cosette: astucci, portachiavi, spille di legno!) e inoltre, le fanzine di Teiera e il mio libro Bacio a cinque. La selezione dei venditori è stata molto accurata, ma meglio ancora è stata la compagnia: alcuni dei miei più cari amici e anche persone che volevo conoscere da tempo!

Potete vedere i loro lavori qui:

Ohioja @ Band Loch Markt
Ylenia / Ohioja

Whena world @ Band Loch Markt Lucia Biagi / Whena

Duemaninonbastano @ Band Loch Markt Ilaria and Nicolò / Duemaninonbastano

Corpoc @ Band Loch Markt Andrea / Corpoc

Milk tooth's rain @ Band Loch Markt Coki / Milk Tooth's Rain

Pollaz @ Band Loch Markt Paola / Pollaz

I wanted to buy hundreds of things, luckly I had the chance to make mine a tiny cloud by Ylenia and two Ilaria's placemats!
All the pictures are taken by the Band Loch Crew, you can see more here.
Thanks again to Coki, Raffi and Bea to organize this nice event!
----
Avrei voluto comprare tantissime cose, sono riuscita ad accaparrarmi una nuvoletta di Ylenia e due tovagliette di Ilaria!
Tutte le foto sono state fatte dai ragazzi del Band Loch, potete vederne di più qui.
Grazie ancora a Coki, Raffi e Bea per organizzare questo bell'evento!

3 commenti:

Tineke Meirink ha detto...

Lovely stuff! Wish I could visit. Keep up the good work. Tineke.

I. Widiastuti ha detto...

oh wooww! everything is gorgeous here. wish I was there :)

giulia sagramola ha detto...

Hi!! thank you both! It's surprising having this kind of nice events in Italy, I feel very proud, let's meet in the next one, ok? ;)